Votes: 6 11.5%
  • more then twice a day

Votes: 33 63.5%
  • never

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
i check like every two hours! whenever i get bored i will plop down in front of the computer and the first place i go is here to see if there is anything new.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I look like 100 times aday.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
I meant to click more than twice a day, but accidently clicked never.

I'm usually here for a couple minutes, seeing what's going on, then off to the golf forums for a couple hours... :)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I can no longer sit on the computer, cause when I fired up AOL, all I heard is " mou've mot mail " which in itself was quite funny, however, it gave the unwarrented creedence to my wifes accusation that I talk out of my a** alot and that I find totally rediculous

Cman250

Dude Guy Bub
~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Mar 31, 2007
I am here pretty much all the time. Im like the homeless people you see on the streets only instead of sleeping on the sidewalks i lie in the corner of the forums just waiting for someone to start a new thread.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I dont know why you added the choice "Never" becasue if you never looked here, then you would never see this thread.

Matt 193

Dec 22, 2006
Cman250 said:
I am here pretty much all the time. Im like the homeless people you see on the streets only instead of sleeping on the sidewalks i lie in the corner of the forums just waiting for someone to start a new thread.

I'm just like that. Good way to put it.

Top Bottom