TnKDX'er

May 13, 2001
Well, ive got my bike down, and im pretty sure itll be for some time due to my front fork rebuild.

I figure ill jus "go through" the bike and give a good solid cleaning. Pretty sure Monday afternoon, ill be calling FREDETTE and ordering my SRPING KIT, REAR MOTOX FENDER, GRAFX KIT, and new SEAT COVER. Maybe ill even get the new KX125 kickstarter? Whoo knows. Anywhoo, Id like to REMOVE MY AIRBOX and pressure wash that thing pretty good. Problem is, how will that thing come outta there? Looks like the frame was BUILT AROUND IT! :)

Oh, yea, SCRAMBLER! You missed a pretty sweet FERRARI TESTAROSSA at ALCOA GOOD TIMES TODAY! Man, that thing was BAD! Sounded UN-HOLY too! :) Im gonna let ALCOA G.T. take care of my fork rebuild. Great guys there, they knew EXACTLY what was goin on, always a +! Thank you!

Tony

xpwarrior

Jan 14, 2001
To remove the airbox you have to remove the frame tube that runs next to it on the left side. It bolts top and bottom and has the top chain roller on it.

TnKDX'er

May 13, 2001
wow, thanks! I never woulda thought of that! I was looking/working on the RIGHT side and didnt even bother to walk around. Man, im'n idiot....

Thank you,
Tony

Top Bottom