Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
I knew 125 pilots were a little nuts, but jeez....this pic captures our HS Chairman at his best. At least it's a "G" rated pic of BK on a Snapper :laugh:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Hey Mark,
It needs to be a "PINK" snapper. :laugh: We had a BLAST this past week-end at LMC. Fred B. and his wife went kayaking near LMC on Sat. spent the nite, and we went and checked out CMC and watched him race MX on Sun. CMC is a nice facility, we should encourage them to run a Harescramble they would be a great addition to the series. :nod:

See-Ya!!!!
Dave L.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
D.LEATHERS said:
Hey Mark,
It needs to be a "PINK" snapper. :laugh: We had a BLAST this past week-end at LMC. Fred B. and his wife went kayaking near LMC on Sat. spent the nite, and we went and checked out CMC and watched him race MX on Sun. CMC is a nice facility, we should encourage them to run a Harescramble they would be a great addition to the series. :nod:

See-Ya!!!!
Dave L.

He has called us a couple times inquiring about a race. I'm in hopes that he does.....but isn't he part of the Great Lakes deal that split from D14? Anyways, it would be cool to add another track.

Would that mean that you would actually show up to race? :whoa: "Your" class need the help with attendance.

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Mark,

These guys are hosting D14 MX races not GLMX, Word is they have been trying to get D14 for some time and the promotors lobbied against for the last few years (something good about the split). According to Dave L. they have 60 acres. I also hear they have been running "outlaw" races for a few years as well.

I could be wrong on some of this shat - It happens

P.S.

You may save some cash if you go w/Fred T's hook up on the helmet. If so, please check the cost of a visor for me

Top Bottom