gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Hey, you got a permit to have that many rugrats in one locations? :p

JK, where did you get the cool black and white checkered streamers?

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I think the streamers came from a party store, along with the tablecloth. Everything else was donated by Senior KX rider, Oldguy (thekid actually), BSWIFT and Clawson Motorsports.

You guys should have seen the party favors! My wallet is still bruised from the malay. All the kids had a blast, and so did the adults who begged rides on the kTm (adjacent vacant lot nearby that the Sherriff doesn't mind us using from time to time).

Zia even had MiniWarriors 4 playing continuously... The slip 'n slide kicked rear end, I bbq'd some righteous hamburgers (seriously, they were huge, juicy & super-marinated), and no one fell in the pool. That was my biggest fear.

BSWIFT & BigLou, sorry, but you guys are gettin' a joint party w/ Tombstone pizza & a cupcake w/ a gillion candles in it and a nice card that says "Bula, Bula birthday, Bula Bula bash. I didn't get you a present, I didn't get you cash".

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
Hey do you have the number of the builder who built that house. Does it come standard with the banners and flags or is that an option. :)

Top Bottom