kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Well after traveling for the past 6 weeks (work) I finally get to stay home for a few weeks and I broke my *&@#%# foot going down the stairs :| so the Doc says 6 more weeks! I think I going to have to buy the latest MX madness to keep from going mad! Of course some say I'm there already :scream:

Kevin

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Wow, that's a bad deal. Don't it just figure though, you ride one of those "dangerous, man killing machines" and get injured on the stairs in your own home.

Hope you heal up quick, six weeks puts you clear out until....oh, never mind, you probably already did the math. :)

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by kmccune
Well after traveling for the past 6 weeks (work) I finally get to stay home for a few weeks and I broke my *&@#%# foot going down the stairs :| so the Doc says 6 more weeks!
Do you know me? You want to be me? That is EXACTLY the same thing I did and posted about about a year ago. You must be another one of my brothers I don't know about.... :think:

Too Funny, Sorry about your foot. I know how you feel.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
You know it's funny, but I have never broken anything while riding in 26 years of dirtbiking (MX, enduros, trail rides, and just messing around) But I have had my share of injuries all from "normal and safe" activities!

Oh well thanks for the replies. I'll get better and hurt myself again next year raking the lawn! ;)

Kevin

Top Bottom