bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Cal,
I understand how you feel as I too lost my Grandmother this past Saturday. Like your Grandmother, mine also knew the good Lord well. Rest assured they are now in a much better place with loved ones that passed before them. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Scott

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Corey,
My heart is heavy with the news of you and your family's loss.
The lord prepares a very special place for very special people and I am sure that your grandmother is joyfull that she is home. May we all hold dear in our hearts the things I'm certain she did.
I pray for your sorrow to be eased soon.
My deepest condolences,
Jay

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
My sincerest condolences.:(

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Cal - Sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully the good memories your family shared with your grandmother will help comfort you through the tough spots.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
CAL - I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I just lost my last remaining grandparent last year. Nana was 88 years old and just started to decline after years of being very healthy and sassy. The last time I saw her in the hospital, she squeezed my hand and I told her I loved her. I still miss her very much.

My condolences to you and your family. God Bless.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Very sorry for your loss, Corey. Praying for you and your family.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Thanks alot guys(and gals). It's hard to believe sometimes, how DRN really is a family.

The funeral was today, and was very hard. My grandmother was such a great woman and touched so many lives. There were over 1500 in attendance for visitation and the funeral. My father in law conducted part of the ceremony and our preacher conducted a part. It could not have been better and more appropriate. I hope and pray that others can have the opportunity to have a grandmother like the one I had.

Top Bottom