john stu

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 7, 2002
XRpredator said:
. . . because their superiority has turned the two-stroke lovers into a bunch of fanatics and whiny girly-man losers.

have a nice day

lol four strokes superior ............thats funny :rotfl:

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
four strokes LOL, I have a bunch of them. John deere, case, chevy, sears, craftsman, only honda 50, and 230.
you want to see whining pred? you should have seen all the 14-25 year olds crying the blues that a 250 turd "can't" compete with a 250 2 stroke. those are some geniune waaambulance material.

oh and by the way, "we aint done yet"

:P

CRASH39

Mar 4, 2007
I like 4 stroke engines, in my car / truck / mower. but as for the ol dirt bike, 2 stroke engines for ever....just seems right...

Mx523

Mar 3, 2007
I just rode my first two stroke today, an 200cc counch Blaster. Screw the four pokes, two stroke are much more fun, you actually feel the power! :cool:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Two stroke, four stroke, what's the deal?
I can ride either on just one wheel!
They make me happy, they make me smile,
I haven't ridden either in quite a while.

Winter has been long, winter has been cold,
Not ridding either bike is getting rather old.
And with that little bit, the Rooster quoth:
"I just can't wait to go out and ride them both!"

RocketRaccoon

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 7, 2006
Rooster said:
Two stroke, four stroke, what's the deal?
I can ride either on just one wheel!
They make me happy, they make me smile,
I haven't ridden either in quite a while.

Winter has been long, winter has been cold,
Not ridding either bike is getting rather old.
And with that little bit, the Rooster quoth:
"I just can't wait to go out and ride them both!"

What he said...

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
wut has a mor fastr top speed a crf150 or a yz85 and how much is it if i wunt to make my chinfung 50 more fastr top speed of a twostroek

"REV"

Uhhh...
Mar 5, 2007
Rich Rohrich said:
wut has a mor fastr top speed a crf150 or a yz85 and how much is it if i wunt to make my chinfung 50 more fastr top speed of a twostroek

How childish of you rich :)

I just saw a commercial for mcdonalds coffee or something and the guy's name was rich rohrich.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Real twice strokes doesn't use any candy azz reeds and power valves, piston port induction baby!!! and some crappy points ignition without any wussie advance monkey motion gizmo too and a tranny with 4 gear and 6 neutrals, and some spindley forks that point any which way they want, that's wut real men ride.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
thank god eric and rich didn't build a briggs and stratton in the special bike in 1983, or we would be all bitchin that the companies are making new 2 strokes and we have unfair rules. HA!

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
XRpredator said:
. . . because their superiority has turned the two-stroke lovers into a bunch of fanatics and whiny girly-man losers.
And we're jealous too... Wishing I had the intelect and patience of you 4stroke guys. But changing a spark plug in one of those monsters is beyond my ability.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
And we're jealous too... Wishing I had the intelect and patience of you 4stroke guys. But changing a spark plug in one of those monsters is beyond my ability.
Don't say that, you'll make us 2 stroke guys look like quadbilly drunks. We could do it, we just don't have the time (too busy riding) :nener: :nener: :nener: .

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
What he said *hic*

Agitator

Dec 21, 2005
Four strokes are great, two smokes are great.
what you have to be very careful of are the regular kind.
The dreaded One stroke. I know... er- knew someone who had one of those. He died because of it.

Edit*
It's not my fault if you don't understand

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Posted by XRpredator

No whining, no crying , no fanatisism (hell i BUILD 4 strokes as well)
and certainly no girly man snivling about other bikes, or other strokes..

Two strokes rule.

XRpredaturd,
there is no substitute for a CR500AF with a ten paddle, .
http://www.dirtrider.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=2117&c=3&userid=16665

any further questions? ;)

Agitator

Dec 21, 2005
since it's "90% rider, 10% bike," I'll race all of you guys with my moped. Whoever can guess if it's a thumper/smoker will get to keep it.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Agitator said:
since it's "90% rider, 10% bike," I'll race all of you guys with my moped. Whoever can guess if it's a thumper/smoker will get to keep it.
It's a 3 stroke. Oh well, you get to keep it. :)

RMZRyder

Dec 1, 2006
I could not find the article online but I red it, anyway they took a crf 450 put a big bore kit to put the crf at 500cc and put it up against the cr 500af. The crf made 2 less hp but made it for a longer rpm range. They had 2 pro's ride them both , switch and ride them both again. Both pro's were faster on the crf, I think it was because the crf was superrior, but I could be wrong. ;)

2strks4evr

Feb 5, 2007
this is the begining of the end.due to the price and constant maintenance ,(which also costs alot),i beleive there will be lots of people that will stop riding because they dont have the funds.and the ama.why should i pay 60 or 70 a year to an organization that ultimatly tells you what and where to ride.me and my wife ride and race (mx).we rarely miss a weekend lots of our freinds dont make it because their bike is messed up.four stroke suck!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
RMZRyder said:
I could not find the article online but I red it, anyway they took a crf 450 put a big bore kit to put the crf at 500cc and put it up against the cr 500af. The crf made 2 less hp but made it for a longer rpm range. They had 2 pro's ride them both , switch and ride them both again. Both pro's were faster on the crf, I think it was because the crf was superrior, but I could be wrong. ;)

You are wrong, here is a LINK to the article.

I'll cut and paste a few of the important parts for you.

Although I felt slower and less able to be aggressive on the bike the way it was set up, my lap times were actually a little over one second faster than those on our modified CRF450R. I guess big power actually does make big gains!

Average Lap Times:
CR500AF Limited Edition VS. CRF450R
CR500AF LE
Donn Maeda: 158.69
Mitchell Bailey: 153.44
Ryan Cooley: 149.03
CRF450R
Donn Maeda: 159.06
Mitchell Bailey: 155.12
Ryan Cooley: 153.78

All three riders were faster on the 500AF :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom