I have solved the age old question

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
"Which came first the chicken or the egg?"

I encountered the answer just this morning. I was in a mood to splurge (and I was hungry) so I stopped at the local Chick-fil-a and went inside because the drive thru had several cars. I ordered a chicken biscuit sandwich and the manager offered to add an egg and cheese to it for something different. So how does this answer the question? Well I have decided based upon this research that they came together! Yup I'm quite sure of this deduction. See you can have chicken or you can have eggs but when you combine them and stick them together with cheese they are the perfect breakfast sandwich.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
for some reason, and I don't know why, eating chicken with eggs just seems weird to me. I mean, c'mon, it shouldn't cuz they're basically the same thing, but it just oogs me out.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i'm still looking for the answer to the old age question.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
mx547 said:

I can't even remember the question. :whoa:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Here's one for Pred. :cool:

The Cat in the Hat. On aging.

I cannot see
I cannot pee
I cannot chew
I cannot screw
Oh my god, what can I do?
My memory shrinks
My hearing stinks
No sense of smell
I look like hell
My mood is bad-can you tell?
My body's drooping
Have trouble pooping
The Golden Years have come at last
The Golden Years can kiss my ass :laugh:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
XRpredator said:
for some reason, and I don't know why, eating chicken with eggs just seems weird to me. I mean, c'mon, it shouldn't cuz they're basically the same thing, but it just oogs me out.

Yeah I actually agree with Pred on that one :ohmy:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
Agreed. A chicken biscuit is weird. A chicken egg biscuit is even more weird. What if the egg was from the very chicken? Some weird time warp thing could happen. I wouldn't risk it.
I thought the same thing at one time BUT... one weekend in Houston for the SX we went to this place called "Le Peep". Seems they specialize in breakfast food mostly based on eggs (duh!). The wiater convinced me to try something called "Le Spa Breakfast" which was 6 scrambled egg whites, a bowl of oatmeal, some fresh fruit and a grilled chicken breast. From then on I was hooked on chicken as my breakfast meat. Sure I still like bacon and the rest but it just seems more healthy eating a big ol' hunk of white chicken instead of greasy pork. Of course I'm sure the cheese the guy got me to add wasn't a great addition healthwise but it was tasty and it was placed between the egg and chicken so it held them together. Hence one didn't come before the other they were stuck together with cheese. :laugh:

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
mx547 said:
Oh you silly grown-ups! Everybody knows that Trixs are for kids!

Didn't you all follow Patman's clear explanation of this? He said that he asked for / ordered the chicken first!
Then, the manager up-sold him, and then next came the egg, covered with cheese. (How do the cows always work their way in to these Chic-fil-a things

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Chiken and egg, I do not know about that. There is a mexican restaurant in gary, indiana that sells hamburgers. With a quarter inch thick piece of ham on it. Some new restaurant, specialized in cuisine hamburgers. They sell hamburgers with an egg atop it. Nope, I do not believe any of those will touch my palette.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
chick fil a sux

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Eating a chicken and an egg is like marrying your sister, no offense Pred. Don't disrupt the system man, what the heck were you thinking. Obviously you did not ask us FIRST, then ponder the answers. You fool. I'm sick, I feel like eating a steak sandwich with milk...

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
What came first, the chicken or the egg?

In my opinion:
It is a trick question, dinosaurs came first. For those of you that have chickens, you know very well that they are related to the T-rex. :nod:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…