yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Hey Spodes,
I wanted to quickly express my love for Service Honda. I did something stupid last thursday, and ended up cross threading my rear axle. I considered calling my local Honda dealership, but everybody at that place is an idiot. I decided to try Service Honda. The parts guy was really nice and easy to deal with (I had to call back several times because I didn't have a credit card, then I didn't know the card company...). The axle and bolt together cost $24 (a very good price), and I paid $9 for normal shipping. Well I called them on Tuesday to check how my order was coming. It turns out that they shipped it that morning. At this point in time I got a little worried, but they gave me a tracking number. Later that night I got onto the internet and checked when the package was supossed to arrive. SH had Fed-Exed my axle, and the website said that my axle was to be at my house on Thursday. I got home today (Wednesday) and guess what was on my kitchen counter? Axle and bolt. Exactly what I ordered. I love Service Honda
-yzeater

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
At the risk of sounding like a schill I have to say Service Honda has been my dealer of choice for a long time now. They are about the nicest most helpful people I've ever met in the motorcycle business. Great pricing is just the icing on the cake. I live across the street from Chicago Cycle (honda dealer) but I still order my parts from Service and drive the 60 miles to Indiana when I need a bike or other big stuff. It's worth the drive, plus it's a pleasure to give my money to the good guys in the business.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

FRESH VIDEO

Top Bottom