Outstanding service!!motorcyclebooks.com

May 8, 2000
Outstanding service!! MotorcycleBooks.com

I’m male and therefore a registered procrastinator; with that said I’m finally passing on my excellent experience with the above firm.

For Christmas I was fortunate to draw my youngest son’s name for the gift exchange and since he is the only one of the three boys that still rides I decided to get him the On Any Sunday DVD. I had seen an advertisement in one of my magazines for this company and pulled up their web site, outstanding prices and they had a three-pack video set or two of the three in DVD. I called them to see when they would be selling the three-pack in DVD format and the lady I talked to indicated they would have it available soon – like the end of November, I went ahead and ordered it.

Well to make a long story short the distributor could not make the delivery dates to the company and it looked as if my very excellent Christmas gift would have to be the single DVD. The lady that helped me with my order called the distributor to see what they could do to take care of the situation, I had suggested she have them drop ship them since she was in Florida and the distributor is in California. She called and said they didn’t think they could do that but that she was trying to contact their owner. In the meantime the owner of Motorcycle Books.com called and said he got in touch with the owner and if I did not receive my order before we left for Seattle he would air freight one free to my son’s address.

Well I received the shipment two days before we left and called the company and let the owner know I had received the order; his reply!! “Thanks so much for calling, it is such a relief to know it arrived.” Outstanding service for a measly $42.00.

Tom

Top Bottom