jackfox

Dec 22, 2007
whatever raccoon

RocketRaccoon said:
Im sorry, but I only speak and read english. :coocoo:
Dude i askd for help not for sarcasm but i thanx anyway hope u never need help with anything dude. schweet

jackfox

Dec 22, 2007
Thanx

IndyMX said:
Learn how to let go of the brake lever before you faceplant.. :coocoo:
Thanx alot dude it just all happens so fast but i guess practice makes perfect. much respect dude .thanx

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Go slower, increase your speed as you get better and your balance and dexterity improves. A stoppie is to the front brake as a wheelie is to the throttle and rear brake.

jackfox

Dec 22, 2007
Thanx frudaddy

FruDaddy said:
Go slower, increase your speed as you get better and your balance and dexterity improves. A stoppie is to the front brake as a wheelie is to the throttle and rear brake.
Thanx alot dude il try that first thing tommorow. much respect . jackfox

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
the only thing that I can tell you is double the balance of a wheelie, and really control that brake handle :yikes:

jackfox

Dec 22, 2007
RM85rider123 said:
the only thing that I can tell you is double the balance of a wheelie, and really control that brake handle :yikes:
Wassup rider thanx for the help il take ur advise with to the track today and give it a bash. thanx again

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
You need a surface with decent traction...don't want the front sliding.

Another possible reason for sliding the front is not getting enough weight on the front wheel. You need to slide as far forward as possible, squeeze the bike hard with your knees, and only use 1 or 2 fingers on the front brake. The hardest part for me was always remembering to let go of the brake when it got up near the balance point.

Just as wheelies are easier to initiate going uphill, stoppies are easier to initiate going downhill. Be careful though, because of the fact that you start closer to the balance point when going downhill, you get there a lot quicker and it is easier to flip over the front.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom