I need support team members input please

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Thanks guys!

WoodsRider, you must be one of the guys talking to AJ as I was getting ready to take my first ever rip on AJ's AF. We never did get introduced.:(

RM_Guy, all the vids are working now. I even added a couple of Ivans.:eek: With his permission of course.:)

BSWIFT, I'll see you at Dirtweek. Maybe this time you won't be in such a daze as you were at Draper after just finding out you won the Green Momba!;)

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
ST, I don't know if this is normal or not, but when you click to view a video, I loose the website. The video plays and then I have to go back and find your site again. :think

Cool site though. I love that pic with the water image below. :)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by singletracker500
We never did get introduced.
We couldn't pry your lips off the AF. ;)
If you're ever in Upstate, NY we'll do some riding!

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Originally posted by gospeedracer
ST, I don't know if this is normal or not, but when you click to view a video, I loose the website. The video plays and then I have to go back and find your site again. :think

That's strange! I just went to the site and played a couple. When I X out of the video, it takes me righ back to the vids page. Anyone else having this problem?

WoodsRider....No one can pry my lips off of my AF to this day!;)

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
John
Site is looking very very cool..lots of funny stuff too.
Thanks for the props and the link....
and I'll get a link up on my site as well!

I think you should ad the .wav file of you jetting the bike on helium :)

I can't see the "walks on water photo" for some reason,I'm sure it's an AOhell thing :think

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Thanks AJ. I want to put a link to Service Honda on my On-line businesses page too. But half of it won't show up because it's black. I'm planning on trying to make a red background for it. I'll send it to you before I put it up for your approval.

I've been thinking about the jetting .wav. :)

I just went and checked the walk on water pic, it worked fine for me. I'll go in through AOL and see if it works that way.

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
I just tried the water picture with the AOL browser, it worked fine. It's too bad you can't see it. I thought once you saw it, you may want to grab it. It's much more than just a picture.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey ST, I was goofing around on your site, I Like your photo shop work alot:cool: :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom