I need support team members input please

singletracker500

Lifetime Sponsor
I'm in the process of building a personal web page. It's not complete yet, I have a bunch of ideas for more stuff. But it's far enough along that I want to go public with it.

But before I go public, I would like you guys and gals to take a look at it to let me know what you think. www.singletracker500.com

I'm particularly interested in if you like the way I've linked the pages. And those that are using 28.8 and 56K modems, loading time.

Thanks for your help....and ummm....Please sign my guest book!:)

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Wow your site looks great! It loads pretty quick (56K) but i havent tried the video yet. Its usually too slow no matter what site their on for me. :( I especially like the way the links have pictures incorporated with them. Looks real professional. Good job! :cool:

biglou

Very nice, John!

Image load times were a little slow for me (56k), but the pages loaded quick. Only one thought: When you click "Home" shouldn't it take you to the second page, the one with the buttons on the left to take you to the "Images" and "Videos", etc.?

Also-I'm thinking to myself "So YOUR the one with the surgically clean garage!" I had forgotten who posted that picture a while back. Looks like a great place to hang out! :cool:

I checked it out...scribbled somthing or other in your guestbook...I'll be back for the spodefest, I mean dirt week pictures.:)

singletracker500

Lifetime Sponsor
Tree jumper, the videos are fairly small files, a little over a meg. They are only about 15 seconds long. Just enough for a good hill climb or jump. I'll be taking a ton of them at Dirtweek.

Big Lou, the home button should be taking you back to the second page. I must have messed one up. I'll check them out. The back button should take you back to the main category of the sub category, and the "next button should just go to the very next page. I'll tell you, this has been one of my biggest problems. I had to draw out a diagram on paper to link the pages!Thanks, this is somemore of the kind of feedback I was looking for.:) Oh yeah....the garage looks much better in pictures than it does in real life!!;)

oldguy, I asked for permission from every place I linked to my site. All have given the Okay.... except two! :(

Thanks for your time guys. I really do appreciate it.:)

Moi? No problem linking DRN ...
Looks good! I'll send you a logo that you don't have to stretch.