TrailDawg

Sep 7, 2001
129...Visual Mathematician.

"Visual Mathematicians are known for their skills in spatial reasoning and math." If I'm so good at spacial reasoning, why do I keep hitting those darn tree's all the time??? :think: :confused: :think:

Last edited:

vern#19

Apr 23, 2000
120 Too much Beer. Have you noticed that MXA and dirt bike mags have a code that they implant in there bike tests that tells mentaly impared souls which bikes to buy? It is a real simple formal or have you see the 125 begineers how they circal the parking lot to establish a pecking order?
It all depends on how many times they free rev there motor before the start right? ;)

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
133 visual mathematician.
Reminds me of the IQ test I took before I got a job as a copy machine repairman. I blew everyone away but they eventually fired me because I didn't have enough patience for stupid customers. ha! So intelligence isn't everything when dealing with humans. Sounds like a good lesson.

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I'm sorry but I also think it's a marketing ploy. Be real people. Do you really think we are all that smart? I know I am but ;) everyone over 120 please.
At 135 I've lost some point since my first test in what 3rd grade. IQ means nothing. Hard work, common sense and luck is what get you through life. :thumb: I was a bit of fun though. :yeehaw:

Gladiator

Jul 28, 2002
Sure they are out to make money. Aren’t we all? I was tested in school and got almost the same score that I got on this test.. I believe it is as accurate as this type of test can be. As far as I.Q. influencing how well you do in life. My brother has an I.Q. about 20 points higher than me around 150. He is in jail and a drug addict. What does that tell ya? Even with a high I.Q., you can still be stupid. I.Q. is a judge of your analytical thinking more than anything else.

I have to say this has been my most popular thread ever!

Razorback

Jul 12, 2002
"I'm sorry but I also think it's a marketing ploy. Be real people. Do you really think we are all that smart? I know I am but everyone over 120 please."

Last time I looked 558 people viewed this thread,no telling how many took the test and are willing to post their results. 128 for me.
I'd like to know which questions I missed but I'm not curious enough to pay for it.

dmcc

Apr 3, 2002
135 "Word Warrior''. How come I can't communicate? Or, like greenbean, ride more and work less(or get paid to ride!!)? Or worst of all, figure out how diablo got that stupid banana to dance?!?! Maybe we kdx'rs aren't so smart, we just think to much. I'll shut up now.

fishhead

die you sycophant !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 22, 2000
131 and "visual mathematician" "chosen one" in the personality test HA! But I'm not going to take the test to find out my "Beauty Aura";)

xpwarrior

Jan 14, 2001

May not be accurate but scoring high on a test like this at work got me out of seven day rotating swing shift into a nice 40 hr a week day job. There was one other guy ahead of me in seniority that didn't get the job because he didn't score high enough and I consider him to be very intelligent.

Top Bottom