Jun 14, 2006
I'll get straight to the point. I'm 22 I weigh 160 and I stand 5'9
I raced mx when I was younger 10-15 then I started racing downhill MTB and now my friend and bike shop owner wants me to get a trail bike to go riding with him. He has a 2000 KTM 400 exc and he wants me to get the same but newer. After riding MTB for so many years I really desire flickablility and light weight because I love to just throw the bike into the corners. My concern is the 400 might be to heavy for me would I be better off with a yami wr250f or crf250x. Also I want to make it road legal. I really like the look of the 2005 Husqvarna : TC-450 do they make a model that can be legal? And how reliable are the new husky models? longevity? I don't want to buy japan like everyone else so somebody please give my a few good reasons not to thanks-Neal Strobel

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
You'd have to get an '06 Husky TE model to get the 50 state street legal bikes. Reliable, easiest valve check in the industry, parts are not a problem. They are off-road race bikes but meet minimum requirements for road legality. Check www.husqvarnausa.com

Top Bottom