if it wasn't for bad luck i wouldn't have any !

Status
Not open for further replies.

trakkerman

Nov 12, 2001
Whoooooaaaa there guts....you got me all wrong. I'm not bashing anyone here, sorry if it sounded that way. I'm attempting to give constructive criticism. I am not trying to disparage you. I don't derive pleasure in that sort of action, actually I feel real bad that I came across that way.

I was trying to give suggestions that, in my opinion, may help your situation. You commented how many job applications you fill out. It is important to make your first impression your best, and most times the job application is the only thing a hiring manager sees. Even if you can do a job blind-folded with one arm tied behind your back, you can't prove it until you are on the payroll.

And if you still think I'm bashing you, go back and read my first post in this thread.

guts

Sep 14, 2003
trakkerman said:
Whoooooaaaa there guts....you got me all wrong. I'm not bashing anyone here, sorry if it sounded that way. I'm attempting to give constructive criticism. I am not trying to disparage you. I don't derive pleasure in that sort of action, actually I feel real bad that I came across that way.

I was trying to give suggestions that, in my opinion, may help your situation. You commented how many job applications you fill out. It is important to make your first impression your best, and most times the job application is the only thing a hiring manager sees. Even if you can do a job blind-folded with one arm tied behind your back, you can't prove it until you are on the payroll.

And if you still think I'm bashing you, go back and read my first post in this thread.

i understood what you was saying, it's been a one those days already lol .
all i was saying is like everywhere i go it's like people say do this do that do this better, ya know like some pain in the butt boss . sad part is think my writing skills bad should see my hand writing :laugh: it's worse . i'm right handed you can probly be able to read my writing better with me writing with my left hand !

sorry there i kinda took what you wrote and kinda used it as an example, that was probly my clearest writing skills .
i'll admit sometimes gotta get me about half peed off before i'll do something right . something has get the wheels turning .

i'm sorry though if i made you feel bad, wasn't intently .
i don't know if understand what i'm saying, probly not but .
i felt like i had get your guys back on track what i was saying .

now see he is what i'm talking about i said something about that nissan well buddy told me yesterday he getting 4 wd nissan with good body with z24 engine, not sure anyone knows one i'm talking about but pretty good little motor . anyway $500 bucks think he will sell it to me nope, even though he has 4 cars and i'm in need . oh but it needs a fly wheel .
it's begining feel like i'm not surpose have anything else . thats why i say my luck sucks . have many more stories like that, oh but better ! like i said before just wouldn't belive the crap i go threw !

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
guts said:
now see he is what i'm talking about i said something about that nissan well buddy told me yesterday he getting 4 wd nissan with good body with z24 engine, not sure anyone knows one i'm talking about but pretty good little motor . anyway $500 bucks think he will sell it to me nope, even though he has 4 cars and i'm in need .

So you're expecting him to sell you the truck? There's got to be more to this story. Don't bother trying to explain it though because it'll only make less sense. Not to mention I don't really care that much. But hey, you got a handful of other people to feel sorry for you so it's all good.

trakkerman

Nov 12, 2001
Green Horn, I was hoping this was a case where someone just needed a push in the right direction, time will tell.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
guts said:
my iq is high though which is what i don't understand about my writing . it simple flat out sucks, but i get my point across . i mean if i did not, well they wouldn't be so many replys .

No offense but if your intelligence is high then the only reason your writing sux is laziness.

It may not look that way to you but writing well just takes patience if you already have the intelligence.

Ivan

guts

Sep 14, 2003
Green Horn said:
So you're expecting him to sell you the truck? There's got to be more to this story. Don't bother trying to explain it though because it'll only make less sense. Not to mention I don't really care that much. But hey, you got a handful of other people to feel sorry for you so it's all good.

where in any my post did i say (please feel sorry for me ) i didn't . thats all to the story, if they where more to it don't you think i would have put that ? talk about consented, omg if you really don't care why post ? your 2 cents about like me pissing in the wind, it don't matter !

if you read at the bottom of the first post i belive it said has anyone else had this luck ? how simple !

if you notice how many post i have in 2 years being here, well you can see i don't think i have to have my 2 cents in about everything !

i mean if i don't care about something or have know knowledge about it i don't post about . pretty simple in my opinion !

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
guts said:
where in any my post did i say (please feel sorry for me ) i didn't .
It's the underlying message that's given. Your non-stop posts in this thread where you continue to mention more "bad luck" are nothing more than shameles attempts at trolling for attention. A person who posts an ufortunate event in his/ her life is usually more believable than a person who seems to have "bad luck" all the time. Others have pointed out that it may be a lack of perception.

if they where more to it don't you think i would have put that ? talk about consented, omg if you really don't care why post ? your 2 cents about like me pissing in the wind, it don't matter !
No you wouldn't put more to the story if it meant that you had to accept some RESPONSIBLITY. Good god man, what the hell is wrong with you if you're blaming someone else for NOT selling you something. It's his truck right? WTF? I guess I should be mad at guys that have like 4 or 5 bikes because I only have one. When I say that I don't really care, it's not that I don't want to post in this thread. I do find it entertaining to screw with trolls. It's more that I just don't care about the outcome of your situation.

if you read at the bottom of the first post i belive it said has anyone else had this luck ? how simple !
You'd be surprised how many people even on this site have had luck that bad or even worse yet they don't feel the need to blab about it for 6 pages. Then...when people do give their advice (ie...discussing your grammar) you get your back up and make excuses for yourself.

if you notice how many post i have in 2 years being here, well you can see i don't think i have to have my 2 cents in about everything ! i mean if i don't care about something or have know knowledge about it i don't post about . pretty simple in my opinion !
Pretty much the same thing for me. My post count is low considering how long I've been on these boards. Don't really get your point on that one. I'm sure if I translated it to english it would be a more valid point though. :cool:

guts

Sep 14, 2003
Green Horn said:
It's the underlying message that's given. Your non-stop posts in this thread where you continue to mention more "bad luck" are nothing more than shameles attempts at trolling for attention. A person who posts an ufortunate event in his/ her life is usually more believable than a person who seems to have "bad luck" all the time. Others have pointed out that it may be a lack of perception.

No you wouldn't put more to the story if it meant that you had to accept some RESPONSIBLITY. Good god man, what the hell is wrong with you if you're blaming someone else for NOT selling you something. It's his truck right? WTF? I guess I should be mad at guys that have like 4 or 5 bikes because I only have one. When I say that I don't really care, it's not that I don't want to post in this thread. I do find it entertaining to screw with trolls. It's more that I just don't care about the outcome of your situation.

You'd be surprised how many people even on this site have had luck that bad or even worse yet they don't feel the need to blab about it for 6 pages. Then...when people do give their advice (ie...discussing your grammar) you get your back up and make excuses for yourself.

Pretty much the same thing for me. My post count is low considering how long I've been on these boards. Don't really get your point on that one. I'm sure if I translated it to english it would be a more valid point though. :cool:

trolling nothing, been here 2 years but i'm trolling please .

well i'm just so glad i got your attention i feel so special now let me tell ya !

ok thats stupid in it's self, not sure you caught that part way back there that i don't have a car . no not blaming dude for not selling it to me, chit if i got for 500 i wouldn't either to be truthfull . just wish i would had chance to get it thats all . thanks anyway for knowing so much !

tell me where is all the excusess are . quit assuming ! oh how much for your psycic reading just curious ? seem to know alot, so thought i would ask !

yep you can tell so much about me from one thread, oh yes i wish i where like you .

onlything i tell about you, well just like i said, got put the 2 cents in !

before you judge someone know there complete back ground, i'm not whining or crying . bitchin cause i don't have money yes but all your assumption are so wrong . everyone likes little ass but know one likes a smart ass ! thanks for having such internet ego, your so cool ! so go on with the :blah:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
This soap opera is officially OVER. :blah: :blah: :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom