BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Na na na na na! j/k
Everyone should have their own little spodefest with your buds this weekend. Stay the night, build a camp fire, do some bench racing and dream of what your weekend COULD have been.
I need 8000 members to keep up with all of the news for me. Make a report, no duplicates please, and put a stamp on it and well, never mind.:D

HAzE

Uhhh...
Dec 29, 2000
:)

Well thursday, we are renting the track, and well....There will only be people we know and like, and it will be great....People we used to ride with when I was younger, and I haven't ridden on the track with them before...Maybe I'll impress them,and maybe do some bench racing...IT should be great....have fun...Ta ta.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I'll be spodefest'in with my Family, I get the feeling their riding while I'm working, not fair,not fair :think

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
I woke up with a really bad hangover. So, yeah there's my salut to DW01 :)

If it wasn't for my buddy and his weak ankle bones, I'd be there now.......

probably recovering from a hangover.

Yamamoto

Uhhh...
Apr 3, 2001
What track?

Originally posted by HAzE
Well thursday, we are renting the track, and well....There will only be people we know and like, and it will be great....People we used to ride with when I was younger, and I haven't ridden on the track with them before...Maybe I'll impress them,and maybe do some bench racing...IT should be great....have fun...Ta ta.

I did not know of tracks for rent

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
You know the track...

It's a Ryder Rent-A-Track. It's in Western Florida, next to the town of Sour Grapes. :silly:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I have to pick up my lotto winnings

Looks like Taraker is sponsoring the next Spodefest.:p It's a shame you won't be there. I'll have some extra fun, just for you.;)

Top Bottom