SirShawn

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 21, 2005
Hey yall,

Whats up? My name is Shawn McPherson. I used to ride DBs when I was younger. Been away from it for a while but just got back into it this year. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a 2001 KX250, WEEEEEEeeeeee..... and a few crashes to go with it. :aj: I also have a MI famous mechanic as an uncle who helps me out quite a bit!!! So Im all set up. But I am looking to get rid of the 2 stroke and get a 450F this summer. Anyone selling one????

It will be fun getting to know yall and maybe seeing yall out on some trails around my area!

-Shawn

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch, We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Michigan Trail Riders forum for some folks in your area.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

SirShawn

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 21, 2005
Hi Tony!

Thanks for the welcome. I do have a question... how do you get the tag or signature at the bottom of your posts? I cant find the option in my profile setup.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Sig lines are a feature reserved for subscribers and support team members.

Click on the high-lighted term above for information.

We hope you enjoy the site enough to become a paying member. Unfortunately band width is not free and the sponsors and advertising do not cover the entire cost.

DirtRider.Net has a tremendous group of members and the experience represented here represents untold years of learning.

Top Bottom