WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Its not a matter of if but when, well its my turn now :flame:
Wednesday evening, I was ridin at our friends practice track, and he put in a new set of whoops that are, lets say challenging. Well we are just about to call it a day and I decide to do a few more laps. All of a sudden I wake up on the ground at the end of the whoops. Dont know how I crashed or where or when. :confused: I stand up and 5 people are asking me if im ok, what day it is and so on. The clouds in my head slowly disapear and now my shoulder hurts like *&$%@$. Next thing I recall is Im in my street clothes and all my gear is loaded up. OK you can drive me home. Next day I realize that my shoulder is more than just a bruise, so I make an appt to get it checked out.
End result is a separated A-C, which is where the collar bone attatches to the shoulder, I stretched the ligaments about a 1/2 inch out of wack. 6-12 weeks for full recovery, Im hoping for the 4-6 week plan myself. Bad parts are now Im out for the next HS or 2 @ Wardy's and I cant run for a month or so. Im gonna try to do light duty at work and see if I can at least work 30 or so hours, not that I want to, but kids gotta eat.
You guys( and gals ) will have to do a few laps for me. Im bummed

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Walt, buddy, I feel your pain. I dislocated mine just this past Sunday. Anterior inferior, and it hurt like hell. I had an MRI yesterday and go back to the ortho on Wed. to see if I'm gonna need any surgery, I'm really hopin not. This puts me outta work too. If it makes you feel any better, after 2 days of physical therapy it feels mucho better. I can walk around without the immobilizer and do some stuff again. I think 4-6 weeks should be max. You would be surprised at how fast it comes back when you work it.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by WaltCMoto
All of a sudden I wake up on the ground at the end of the whoops. Dont know how I crashed or where or when. :confused: I stand up and 5 people are asking me if im ok, what day it is and so on. Next thing I recall is Im in my street clothes and all my gear is loaded up.
You guys( and gals ) will have to do a few laps for me. Im bummed

Been there, done that,not a good feeling. I'll do a few laps for ya today :aj: Hope you heal up fast :)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Sorry to hear that Walt! Rest up and try to enjoy your down time. Atleast its not longer.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Hey Walt... sorry to hear about a hurtin' situation neighbor... that KX never treated me like that! but then I treat MY bike more gentlemanly than you!
Best wishes for a quick healing...

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Thanks guys
A little less pain each day. working on discomfort now. Nice long weekend like this is borring as all heck. I just got back from a walk to break up the bordom. I think Ill go pour boiling water on the ants now, Oh the excitment :silly:

Hey Walt... sorry to hear about a hurtin' situation neighbor... that KX never treated me like that!

Pokie, thats why I bought it , I thought it was tame.
For what its worth, the bike is just fine

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by WaltCMoto
All of a sudden I wake up on the ground at the end of the whoops.

YIKES! I hate it whan that happens. :eek:

Sorry to hear that Walt. Hang in there bud. :thumb:

9r

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
alright walter! 'bout time ya twisted that right hand thingy on that bike. :thumb: sorry................i didn't see the wreck. :aj:

Top Bottom