wristtwist

Mar 8, 2002
Anyone use these pegs? These or White Bros offers the identical thing. Mine did not have holes for the springs. And too much metal even with a hole for the spring end to secure into. I returned 'em. Useless. But exactly what I'm looking for in a wide peg. Anyone else use these? How do the "pro series" pegs hold up? They don't look very strong. And whats the issues with the holes on them? Help...I want wide pegs but just can't seem to find the perfect one.

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
I have installed the Pro Series. My only complaint is that the outside teeth are too sharp. They work great, but man are the hard on the boots. I have since learned that IMS makes a Pro Series model for Ty Davis that has the outside teeth honed down. I am going to grind my outside teeth down some to save the boots. I would recommned Pros Series via Ty Davis.;)

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by RTL
I have installed the Pro Series. My only complaint is that the outside teeth are too sharp. They work great, but man are the hard on the boots. I have since learned that IMS makes a Pro Series model for Ty Davis that has the outside teeth honed down. I am going to grind my outside teeth down some to save the boots. I would recommned Pros Series via Ty Davis.;)

Yes the things are razor sharp. I was not so concerned with my boots as I was about my body during a crash, but five minutes with a dremel tool takes care of that. Otherwise the pegs are great.

Top Bottom