angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
TheGrinch said:
Angry Jim
That's like saying you want Bob Hannah to win, your living in the past man. Come on mate, you've got to move on and embrace the new champions :worship:

The same guy who owns a 76' cr125 is telling me I'm living in the past :think: !

All kidding aside, I liked Jeff. And, no, I don't HAVE to embrace new champions. I've never been one to jump on the bandwagon. I did however, choose Chad to win the SX title even before RC got hurt. I have much respect for the man :thumb: . I've also never met an Austraian that I didn't get along with.

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
angry jim said:
...The same guy who owns a 76' cr125 is telling me I'm living in the past :think: !.

OK fair enough, that's a valid point.

angry jim said:
.......I've also never met an Austraian that I didn't get along with.

We're just a loveable bunch! (I know when I was in the USA, a couple of women found me quite loveable :debil: ).

:laugh:

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
mxer842 said:
ok guys here is what happens as paul lindsey has explained it to me...on the AMA registration paper there is a spot for the riders hometown and a spot for residency, where the AMA will send all of the riders prize money, but when we see on TV that andrew short is from Murrieta, CA or Chad Reed is from Corona we are seeing the AMA being idiots and broadcasting the current residency not the hometown.

Thanks for the explanation. :thumb:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
if he is half hearted about it like last year he'll be ridding for just placings again.

Damn! You Aussies are tough to please. If he got 3rd half-assin'-it, think what he can do when he tries.....or as marcus puts it, 'when he gets his 'spension set up'... :laugh:

Top Bottom