XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
bclapham said:
. . . And rat- have you not got anything better than stuff thats probably been regurgitated from motonews or something????
sewer rat the regurgitating sycophant? I like it.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Settle down there Bigfoot, I was just trying to get a rise out of all of the Yamaha die hards. Do you really think I would try and blame Reeds bike for RC kicking his butt?

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I think RC had his hands full when he had the honda 250-i dont think in his head he had the beating of chad, but he looks very strong now hes on the RM.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
What was one of the most anticipated SX seasons ever, has turned into one of the most boring ever. Sure RC is great, but they don't even show him on TV! All of the racing is taking place for positions off the podium.

Sometimes it's harding being a SX fan. Maybe next year.

john3_16

May 17, 2004
I don't think he "let" Chad win those 7 straight. He still seems upset about it and wants to prove he is the top dog. I never bought that anyway, I just can't imagine RC settling for 2nd, no matter the circumstances.

I don't think he let him win all of em....A few of those races saw RC in last place from a fall in the first turn only to work his way up to second...Watching Dallas that year RC did look to be in protect mode....They went back and forth and you could clearly see that RC wasn't putting up much of a fight to maintain a position..2nd place and the championship was covered with third place a consistent 20 seconds behind

john3_16

May 17, 2004
Personally, I think RC would be winning on the Honda anyway...Just maybe not as dominate as he is on the RM.

I mean, he went 24-0 on a CR250, the next year with more competition he still won nearly every moto on the CR250....Maybe it's just because outdoor racing suits the Honda more than SX and that is why he wasn't as dominate indoors as he was outdoors...Now that he's on a great bike for SX, he's just as dominate indoors.

Last edited:
Top Bottom