motoman2002

Apr 15, 2002
The JS.Exception.Exploit.B virus infected my computer somewhere in the temporary internet files and it keeps me from staying logged into any site. It's really pissing me off. I have Norton Internet Security but says the file cannot be accessed. Ahhhh. Will a system restore, to say a month ago, get rid of it or is there something else I can do. I'm a computer dummy so I need a really good explanation!! Any help would be so appreciated. Thanks

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Motoman I got hit with that one also about a month ago. It was quarrentined but then my Norton antivirus said it couldn't be cleared. As another computer illterate I also am trying to get rid of it altho I haven't had any adverse effects from it

motoman2002

Apr 15, 2002
success...hopefully. I burned all my files/mp3's to a few CD's for a backup (shows how much faith I have in my computer skills) then went at it. Windows XP system restore is pretty cool. It seems to have worked as I'm able to stay logged in now. Dumb Norton has no fix, no support and they say nothing other than it runs java applets and does mass mailings. Arrr, oh well hopefully it's fixed.

Did system restore actually get rid of the infected file(s)???

gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
Feb 15, 2000
Go to www.grisoft.com and down load their FREE virus scan. It's called AVG.

I had Mcaffie virus scan and was having problems, while on the internet. I down loaded the AVG and it found 15 contaminated files! :aj:

Top Bottom