91KDX

Jan 23, 2003
I want to install bark busters on my bike. I have Renthal CR high bars on my 98 KDX 200. I had a set of old Moose Bark Busters, but I dont know how to mount them into the end of the bars. I thought about rounding off a nut slightly and pushing it into the end of the bar a little and then JB weld the bolt in there. Any Suggestions? I would like to beable to take the bark busters off since I just completed the KX front end mod, and I am going to want to ride a little bit of track. Thanks in advance.

Ben

bh

Nov 26, 2001
If you are going to use your barkbusters with aluminum bars you need a set of wedge-locks like come with a new set of barkbusters. I dont know where you can get them seperatly but they shouldn't be too hard to find.

For a clutch assembly I assume that you mean lever and perch? If you do I'd suggest the MSR Raptor. Its the one with three differant settings of pull. It gives you alot easyer clutch pull plus the shorty lever clears the barkbusters really well.

And for grips I like the scotts half waffle half smooth ones. I can't remember what they are called right now though.

91KDX

Jan 23, 2003
Thanks, actually I was looking at the Raptor Clutch perch today. I think that is the way to go. And I think I can get the locking mechanism your talking about through FRP. Thanks

Ben

Top Bottom