Interested in Woods Trail Riding

hydrojohn

Apr 7, 2006
Years ago I owned a street bike, now I want a bike that I can use to get around in the mountains. Mostly during the hunting season. Most guys have gone to ATV's but my preference would be a trail bike. Speed means little to me, but ability to climb steep grades at a low speed manuvering around obstacles is important. I would like something with a rack for attaching gear. Honestly a Honda trail 110 is attractive, but it just seems alittle too small for me. But I would like a bike light enough to carry in a receiver hitch rack on the back of my truck. Looking for advice.

Oct 23, 2005
I just got my XR250R today and it is amazing for woods and trails. XR 250R definatly if you are looking for a honda.

Ryan12833

Mar 4, 2006
have you thought of a kdx220, it is the quietest 2 stroke in stock form and has excellent hill power.

Ryan12833

Mar 4, 2006
an xl would be an option, i have the 1987 xl250 model also along with my kdx. It is extremly quiet, street legal and it has plentty of power.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…