Internet Access At Trial De Nations

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
hey girls! nicole here from portugal and the tdn. they have a computer we can use to email. however the portugese key board is not the same as a usa one so i can't figure out how to use the shift key to capitalize things.

made it here safe and our luggage is here too. it is thrusday and i just got done practicing on my bike (rental gas gas) kerrie is riding a montesa and hers is not here yet so she won't get to practice before the event. we have a cool indoor section with big logs. tomorrow we will actually ride in the womens world round that should have been in france this last weekend but was canceled due to flooding. so we get to ride 2 days now. you should see how good some of the european girls are. yikes!!! if i get the chance i will post again after the event.

as always thanks for your support.

nicole

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Hey Nicole!!!! Woo Hoo!! Good luck to you, glad you arrived safely, I was just thinking about you and the trip! Thanks for the cool photo of the Floater Turn!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Awesome, Nicole! Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about you gals out there, too. Good luck, and give 'em heck! ;)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Here's the pic, very cool, huh?? Hey Nicole, wish Kerri well for me too. She is in Portugal as well?

Attachments

• floater.jpg
    floater.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 162

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Good morning. I will ride in about 3 hours or so. Check out the www.ama-cycle.org site to see how Amanda is doing in the ISDE. I will try to write after today but we have the opening ceremonies so i might not get to.

nicole

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Woo-HOO!! Go Nicole!! Go Kerrie!!

And remember to enjoy to heck out of yourselves!!

-- E-Ticket (RandyB)

p.s. and when you come home victorius -- I have a surprise for you both!

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Hello everyone. today is over and opening ceremonies for the official tdn event start in 30 minutes. today was a fun day but some of the sections were really hard. they have to make some of them hard because the european girls are so good. Laura and I had pretty good rides but still got a lot of points compared to some. Luara had a little better score than me because my second loop got worse which is not normal but hey. My smile got bigger so that is good. Kerrie had bike problems and stopped after one loop so that the Montesa crew could fix it before she rides tomorrow. It was a nice day but kind of hot and humid for us Colorado girls. Laura is from Tenn so it was normal for her.

Have a good day.

Nicole

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Well the event is over. The weather was nice with a cool breeze and the sections were very good with only 2 really hard ones. We all finished alive and pretty well. It is a team event but i was very happy with my individual results because i was selected for the team and i certainly was not the best rider. fortunately my hard work paid off and i turned in the best score of the 3 of us on each loop. Laura had troubles after smashing down on her wrist and kerrie continued to have minor bike problems. all in all we had a good time and finished 7 out of 9 teams. we were close on the first loop and our second loop is what took us out of the running. today the guys are riding and i can´t wait to see Dougie Lampkin and Fujinami ride. should be fun!

I saw Mandi is out of the isde but so is a lot of riders. she is out due to clutch problems.

see you back in the states soon.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Very good effort and results, Nicole and all the rest of the team!! We are proud of you and I personally am thankful to have met you and Kerrie and learned a few things from you girls.

Have a safe trip back to the states!!!!!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Congratulations to Nicole, Kerrie, and Laura! We're all very proud of you and the great show you put on. Glad everyone is safe, with no major injuries. Enjoy the rest of your stay!

Pegasus

~SPONSOR~
Jan 31, 2001
Way to go Nicolioli !!!. ...and glad you guys made it safe and relitively sound !!

Also thanks for taking the time to write us all here !

Top Bottom