WOODSGUY

Sponsoring Member
Mar 20, 2000
First I would like to thank Okie for letting me post this here.

As some of you may have read in the woods forum I was fortunate enough to make the US ISDE team this year. I will be riding on the Enduro Riders Club team along with Andrew Stokely and Andy Gutish.

As you can imagine it is very expensive to go. I got hooked up with a local t-shirt shop and they helped me come up with a cool t-shirt to sell at local events to try and pay for some of the expense of going. With Okie's permission I am posting a picture of the shirt here in case anyone is interested in purchasing one. All proceeds will go to help fund my trip over to compete in the ISDE in the Czech Republic. This is a unique shirt, one you wont find any where else and as you can see the design is top notch in my opinion. This isn't the shirt the AMA sells. They could not tell me how to get any of those so I had my own made.

The shirts are $20. This includes shipping. We have the following sizes avaliable and we have an endless supply of them
Kids-XS,M and L
Adults-S,M,L,XL, and XXL
They are 100% cotton.

Check out the pictures and if your interested you can email me at carrolandcyndi@aol.com. I have set up an account with pay pal for those of you that may like to go that route. Or my home address is:

3301 Kaydon Rd
Pine Bluff AR 71603

Here is the back
mvc-002s.jpg

And this is the front. The design is on the left chest.
isde2.jpg

Once again thanks Okie and if any one is interested or has any questions let me know.

Carrol Dickerson

Last edited:

WOODSGUY

Sponsoring Member
Mar 20, 2000
Wow! That was quick. Yes the pay pal email is the same. Okie maybee we can work out a swap and I could get some of those fender stickers for the 03 EXC I will be riding over there.

Carrol

WOODSGUY

Sponsoring Member
Mar 20, 2000
Thanks guys, your shirts are on the way!

RM Guy, if you want email me and I will send you the pics of the shirt.

Carrol

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Make all of us SPODES who wished they had the cajones to try ISDE proud. DRN is behind ya man. :aj:

Make mine XL. Paypal on the way.

lawman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 1999
hey carroll, this is great, i couldn't make your benefit race. can i just send you a check by snail mail? thx, john

WOODSGUY

Sponsoring Member
Mar 20, 2000
John,
If you want to send it by mail thats alright with me. The race turned out ok. We had about 50 riders on sunday. The course was a little dusty but with temps in the 80's and cloudy skies so it wasn't too hot. I squeezed a 7 mile loop out of that place that took the overall winner 22 minutes to finish a lap. Gave away a tone of stuff and pretty much everyone got a trophy because of the expected higher turnout. We made pretty good off the t-shirts sales, I think we sold 70 of them. So it was a success in my view. Most importantly we put on a cool event!!

To everyone else thanks for the orders. I will be sending out the shirts asap.

Carrol

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Sweet shirt!

Make mine XL!!!

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by NVR FNSH
I'm trying to figure out my paypal acct.....
Glad to know that I'm not the only one that has a hard time trying to figure it out. Is there a link you can post for us pay pal challenged folks?

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
thumbs - paypal.com & follow the directions. I think I set up an acct for group buy on TT but I can't remember which email or password I used....

Brian

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by thumbs
So do I just send $20 to Carrol's email addy and provide my mailing address?
This is from memory but it's pretty close to what you do after you log on to PayPal.

1) Click on "Send Money"
2) Type in his email address
3) Make "Type of transaction" Non_auction
4) Type a quick note with size you want.
5) Click continue
6) Verify your address
7) finish the transaction

Top Bottom