Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'm wearing mine :)

WOODSGUY

Sponsoring Member
Mar 20, 2000
Glad you guys like them.

When the guy emailed me a few designs he told me that they were not happy with any of them. I think they were being hard on themselves.

Carrol

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Hey Woodsy,

Sent the coin on the 13th, since some of the gang are getting theirs already just wanted to double check if my order went through O.K.

Rod

WOODSGUY

Sponsoring Member
Mar 20, 2000
Rod,
You were my first order. It went out on the 15th with everyone elses who ordered up to that date. If you dont see it in a day or two let me know and I will get another one on the way.

Carrol

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
WOODSGUY -- My shirt arrived today. That was quick!

BTW, I hope Rod got his before leaving for Vegas. That would be a great shirt to wear to the wedding!

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Just ordered mine. I must have been sleeping under a rock to not see this thread. :think:

DahlElama

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2001
Dammit Jim! I just got mine in the mail wrapped in a special USPS bag that said "Sorry your package was damaged by the Postal Service". Sweet shirt but it is trashed so now I have to go battle the Clavens at the post office so they can get me another one...

WOODSGUY

Sponsoring Member
Mar 20, 2000
JPivey,
I stil have shirts left. Here is a list of what I have

Kids- Extra small-1 Medium-5 Large-3
The Kids shirts are $15 I dont think I ever posted that

Adults- Small-13 medium-4 Large-12 XL-7 XXL-10

They have sold really well. I appreicate everyone who has purchased them.

The only order I received by mail has been Lawman's so far. If anyone has placed an order through the mail please let me know so I can put your shirt back for you.

Carrol

WOODSGUY

Sponsoring Member
Mar 20, 2000
Thanks everyone.

It wont be long now. I leave on the 17th of September.

Irish,
I have 2 Xl shirts left. I had a fellow buy five of them last night. he depleted me. I however had given some to a local dealer to try and sell for me. I called him and he had 2 XL shirts left. So yes I have them.

The numbers I have posted above are the same except I am out of XL shirts and I only have about 6 XXL shirts let.

I am not sure if I will order more. i think I have sold a shirt to everyone at the local races who wll buy one. If someone however does want a shirt in a size I dont have then email me and I can put your name on a list and if I get enough I will order some more.

Carrol

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Got your e-mail Big Guy! The Check leaves tomorrow! Hold 'em for me!

Phillip

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
WOODSGUY, the cash is in the mail! I mailed it tonight so you should have it by Monday ;)

Top Bottom