JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
i dont know if anyone else noticed it but why did they put riding/ training techniques and injuries combined ? what if some one new came here 2 get help and saw some stories of people getting beat up bad wouldnt that scare them? dont take this as a complaint i just wanted 2 see if any one else noticed it

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
They do seem loosely related in the fact that coming back from an injury does require some specialized training and sometimes a modified technique. If someone is not aware of the potential for disaster, then that person has no business on a motorcycle of any kind, especially a dirt bike. If somebody should happen to read a story about a broken femur or a blown knee, and gets scared of dirt bikes then that person shouldn't be riding dirt bikes in the first place. Now, if that person reads a story of a serious knee surgery and chooses to protect his/her knees with braces instead of pads, then that is a good thing.
I really need to schedule an appointment with the quack to bug him for a brace script.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
yea i thought that if some 1 read a story and decided to protect themselves that would be a good thing but never put 2 and 2 together about the injury and technique thing

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
There is a lot of talk about knowing how to crash. Whenever I crash, I go from upright to in pain so fast I have no time to position myself let alone realize I'm crashing before I've actually hit the ground.

Top Bottom