It feels like I just took my Dog to the vet!

mulerider

Mar 21, 2003
Ok I just sold my 86 KDX the other day and I feel like I have just put my best friend to death! Greg I hope you take care of my Mule and treat her right. If taken care of she will always be there when you need to get away. Caress her around the tank and always tell her how special she is.

If you have any problems come to this site or e-mail me. The people that frequent this site are the best and they deserve and real good look. Nothing but the best to you and the Mule!

Mike

carrslott

Mar 2, 2003
My condolences about your loss and somewhat suprised to hear about it in this manner. The hills won't be the same without the old Mule ripping around. So what's the next ride going to be for the Mulerider? I know you won't be able to stay bike-less for long. Let me know what's happening, the 4 inches of snow we got yesterday can't last forever...can it?

mulerider

Mar 21, 2003
Well I am torn between a couple of differeny choices. I want to go bigger! I've thought of the KTM 300 exc, the CRF 450, the WR 450. I have looked at the new KDX 200 & 220 on the web also. I need to get rid of a couple of other Garage collectables to generate some need cash. Good news though is I just got my taxes figured out and it looks like I'm getting a return. Going to shop and I'm gonna get me a new bike, If I can wrestle the money from the old lady!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom