It has started

Today after the terrist attacks got done 2 muslims that run a gas station next to my work were jumped and beaten up. The thing is they are from India and they are 2 really nice guys and they in no way desreved this. I knew this would happen I just wish it didn't happen.

its a shame it has to happen to the wrong people.
yes, you get pissed off, and upset, but you just dont go around beating the living daylights outta people who probably aren't even from there!!!!

You start beating or killing people because of thier religion or nationality it makes you no better then them

I am a White Boy American

But I will say that I do not agree with beating up a these people.

America is made up of, people of all races and religons thats what makes america (AMERICA).

Alot of people that come from those areas should not be threatened by us because of the "evil acts" that have been put apon us from their culture.

I assume their in America because they do not like the ways of their goverment and I can accept that.

My only gripe are the people in thier country that need to be punished, its unfortunate that some of their people will pay the price for what their leaders have done.I wish there was a way to seperate them so that the innocent were not to be punished for their leaders actions.We must make our stand to assure our countrys FREEDOME with out putting harm to the innocent.

Yamamoto,
You are very naive young lad.
their people will pay the price for what their leaders have done
Yes, in the real world, that's how it works. The cowards such as these terrorists, Sadam and the like, hide within their population, putting their people at risk. Blame them. You slaughter THOUSANDS of innocent Americans, you will pay in a very big way.

I wish there was a way to seperate them so that the innocent were not to be punished for their leaders actions
Everyone would like that, but it won't happen.
We must make our stand to assure our countrys FREEDOME with out putting harm to the innocent.
Nice thought, but like I said, naive. Welcome to the real world.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Maybe something to consider. If you see anybody being attacked because of their background do something, call the police or if you are capable defuse the situation (think first on this one). Having the idiots in our country doing these senseless acts based upon their own twisted views makes us all look bad. We're American's here people, "home of the free and the brave" ring a bell? Freedom applies to everyone reguardless of where you we're born and attacking people of other backgrounds is NOT brave! It's STUPID.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
I live in a university town (University of Idaho) and there are several Arab/Muslim students and residents around here. My cousin works at the U of I and she said there was not a single member of any of those groups on campus yesterday.

It's sad that the innocents are living in fear, in our country.

Wishful or Naive

Call it as you wish.

If you are going to call me Naive and quote me on it at least quote the whole Pie not just the slice.

My only gripe are the people in thier country that need to be punished, its unfortunate that some of their people will pay the price for what their leaders have done.I wish there was a way to seperate them so that the innocent were not to be punished for their leaders actions.We must make our stand to assure our countrys FREEDOME with out putting harm to the innocent.

Like I said its Unfortunate they will pay the price, its sorta like your dad steals a car and you get locked up for it.

Okie I guess in your world you can see it as Naive but I don't see it that way at all. what I see is a good hearted AMERICAN (ME) that has a great love for his country and would like the rest of the world respect our actions.

I am not saying that we should put our fingers up out butt either.
If YOU were not so Naive about this post you would have noticed that I was refering to the Innocent people in America.

You can correct me if you feel we should beat up some 7-11 or gas station store owners over this matter..seeing that I am to naive to tell the diffrence

If I had the time to tear-up your youthful ignorance, I'd be glad to. Unfortunatley, there is too much going on to worry about it.

"Wishful" thinking is nice, but carries no weight.
Carry on.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
Yamamoto I don't think your initial post was clear about the innocent people residing in the USA. What Okie is trying to say is the cowards that do this type of act ALWAYS hide within their people so that if an attack is mounted thay can say "Look at all the innocent people you attacked you are so bad for attacking them...." which only furthers their agenda with the population. They didn't seem to care about the innocent people they killed and some were even dancing in the streets. How much dancing in the streets do you think there will be when THEY suffer the wrath for the scum they are letting hide within their communities?

No DRN Halo?

Originally posted by Psyco Diver 69
Today after the terrist attacks got done 2 muslims that run a gas station next to my work were jumped and beaten up. The thing is they are from India and they are 2 really nice guys and they in no way desreved this. I knew this would happen I just wish it didn't happen.
I was sticking to the "TOPIC" ....he went off topic...I do understand that he DID NOT understand that, I am sorry he seen MEN on the door but walked into the ladies room.

As far as the over seas dealing ....I would be way to EXPLICT to post them here, and you would think that I am just down right mean.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
I feel it's more than the simple justice that we have come to know. We are facing a battle of good vs. evil. Neither of which can be contained within walls or borders. Nor should our wrath be contained.
If good is to triumph over evil, action must not be towards the target of a person, or even a government, for that matter. But the target must be evil, plain and simple. Evil and all those that advocate evil.
Moderation is not an option in a perfect vision.

God be with our leaders.

Okie

Originally posted by Okiewan
If I had the time to tear-up your youthful ignorance, I'd be glad to. Unfortunatley, there is too much going on to worry about it.

"Wishful" thinking is nice, but carries no weight.
Carry on.
your youthful ignorance

I got to laugh ....To make a person attack to make your self feel better...is a sure sign of weakness.

Now no more name calling you may hurt my feelings....ok tough guy ...lol

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
I don't know, but I have a hard time worrying about the civilians over there when I see film of them on TV dancing around, cheering, throwing candy, shooting AK47s in the air, celebrating what has happened. :silly:

They didn't worry about collateral damage. The WTC wasn't even a military installation.

Just off the news--Osama bin-Laden praises the attack (doesn't claim responsibility), Iraqi and Iranian newspapers say the "American Cowboys" are getting what they deserve.

Time to take out all three of 'em. We'll show 'em "Cowboys" . . . :silly:

I'm mad as Hell.