Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Boo hoo! I'm sure he'll make some new friends. Maybe we should start a soap on a rope drive for him?

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Ahhh... "Friend"???

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Patman said:
Boo hoo! I'm sure he'll make some new friends. Maybe we should start a soap on a rope drive for him?

Somethings are worse than double 30+ 2 motos in the hot humid summer.

Attachments

• Drop_the_Soap-Its_a_trap.jpg
    Drop_the_Soap-Its_a_trap.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 153

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
He's a moron, but lets be honest....when he cares...the boy can ride! too bad he's 100% douchebag!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
They should pull his card just because who needs that kind of person involved in the sport especially on a professional level. He had chances to turn things around and really made no effort. Give him das boot!

SVTMc-G

Apr 1, 2006
He was talented. sux to see kids toss it away. darn fool!hahahahaha

Dec 31, 2008
i agree the kid is a douche, he probably thought he can get away with anything which is the case for most profesional athletes, celebreties, etc. I think after 1 yr of jail time he should come out a different person for the better, and actually realize what a great opportunity etc. he has, and how he has been just throwing it all away. who bites off someones ear? and a friends ear on top of that.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
oldguy said:
from the title I thought it must be a different Jlaw because the one I am familiar with already took the last year off from riding- or at least riding more then 1 or 2 laps a week

Yeah, well true..

I wonder if a convicted felon can get a hard card..

I guess we'll find out at Anaheim 1 2011.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
IndyMX said:
Yeah, well true..

yes a convicted felon can and I believe it was Josh Lichtal (SP?) that returned this season after a federal vACATION

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
At present proffesional sportsmen are nothing more than entertainers (as evidenced by the myriad, and diversity, of their related sponsors). There are many documented cases of "pros" returning to the ranks. Can someone say Vick? In any case the bad boy from jersey will probably be to sore to get any seat time pretty soon.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
IndyMX said:
Yeah, well true..

Rumors are if he keeps his nose clean he'll be out in early December to start to prepare for the 2010 SX season. Will be interesting to see if he rides the big bike and if so if he gets across the border for the Toronto round.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
_JOE_ said:
Come on, it's California, he'll be out in a month.

I was thinking the same thing, and Chili's post is along the same lines.

A month or so ago, the courts ordered a large reduction of prisoners due to overcrowding. Many violent criminals will get early release.

If J-Law's crimes were a little less violent, he probably would do no jail time at all.

And as mentioned in all the previous 'J-Law's In Trouble' threads, this just enhances his future earning potential on the FMX circuit.

Dec 31, 2008
dirt bike dave said:
I was thinking the same thing, and Chili's post is along the same lines.

A month or so ago, the courts ordered a large reduction of prisoners due to overcrowding. Many violent criminals will get early release.

If J-Law's crimes were a little less violent, he probably would do no jail time at all.

And as mentioned in all the previous 'J-Law's In Trouble' threads, this just enhances his future earning potential on the FMX circuit.

yup, he is earnign himself a name as an official fmx bad ass gnarly metal mulisha bro

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
Maybe if he would have had the crap spanked out of him at school when he acted out, he wouldn't have turned out this way. Oh wait, they don't spank anymore and I doubt he spent much or any time in school.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom