fun2ride

Aug 24, 2009
If anyone is still looking to pre-enter Jack Pine on early minute I may be able to help. I pre-entered months ago and found out I cannot go to race. May be able to work something out for someone. Just trying to get my entry money back.
Pm or email me!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
fun2ride said:
If anyone is still looking to pre-enter Jack Pine on early minute I may be able to help. Just trying to get my entry money back.
Pm or email me!

This is a REALLY good deal!!

F2R - you getting married or something???

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
While I dont know for sure yet, my entry on row 9 (or was it 10) may be up for grabs. A torn ACL, torn meniscus and stretched, or maybe torn MCL just may take me out of the action. I will know more in a week or so - just thought I would get word out early in case.

fun2ride

Aug 24, 2009
Have verbal commitment so far, just waiting on money! Will confirm if this falls thru.

Imike, I'm still trying to learn how to operate gadgets on this website so I didn't collect your pm. Sorry.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
KTM Mike said:
While I dont know for sure yet, my entry on row 9 (or was it 10) may be up for grabs. A torn ACL, torn meniscus and stretched, or maybe torn MCL just may take me out of the action. I will know more in a week or so - just thought I would get word out early in case.

Say it isn't so !!!!!!!
Sent my entry in so I could ride with you guys !!!!!!!

Iron Mike

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 26, 2007
KTM Mike Let me know. I will scoop it up!You to Fun if it falls through! Iwould really appreaciate it. ---Mike

Last edited:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Mully - Actually the fact we had spoke about getting on the same row had occurred to me just a couple days ago. I hate to say it, but it is so. Sorry! I will see the Ortho doc on Wednesday and will know more then I assume. At this point I don't know if the ACL is totally, or only partially torn (the radiologist report from the MRI only said it was torn, not how badly). I guess (?) if only partially torn, there is a slim chance I could be riding by then. My physical therapist said my knee joint is surprisingly stable for having a torn ACL - that could mean it is either only a partial tear, or my other muscles and tendons/ligaments are in good enough shape to be at least partially compensating (not that that means I would ride with a total tear). Even if I don't ride it, I think I will still come to the JP to spectate and run gas for people - I wouldn't want to leave you hanging!

Iron Mike - I will let you know as soon as I know more info.

spark

Jun 15, 2010
KTM Mike said:
Mully - Actually the fact we had spoke about getting on the same row had occurred to me just a couple days ago. I hate to say it, but it is so. Sorry! I will see the Ortho doc on Wednesday and will know more then I assume. At this point I don't know if the ACL is totally, or only partially torn (the radiologist report from the MRI only said it was torn, not how badly). I guess (?) if only partially torn, there is a slim chance I could be riding by then. My physical therapist said my knee joint is surprisingly stable for having a torn ACL - that could mean it is either only a partial tear, or my other muscles and tendons/ligaments are in good enough shape to be at least partially compensating (not that that means I would ride with a total tear). Even if I don't ride it, I think I will still come to the JP to spectate and run gas for people - I wouldn't want to leave you hanging!

Iron Mike - I will let you know as soon as I know more info.

Sucks to hear bro. Sell my your bikes for cheapz!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Mike,

You worry about getting healthy.
If you come to JP to just watch is all good. :nod:

Mully

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Mully said:
Mike,

You worry about getting healthy.
If you come to JP to just watch is all good. :nod:

Mully

Or work a check....

Rider roster will be posted later this week on the NEPG site. We have reached the 500 rider limit and we are closing sign up.

If anyone did not get a chance to sign up and would like to help out on the event, let me know. We will be arrowing and buring in trail the next few weekends.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
spark said:
Mully,

You better sit the sidelines on this one. You're too old for this gramps. We wouldn't want to see you break a hip.

Mental note to wack sparky with my cane at sign up. :p

Wolf - See you too. Been to long...............

Mully (super senior class rocks!!) :nener:

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
fatherandson said:
Or work a check....

Rider roster will be posted later this week on the NEPG site. We have reached the 500 rider limit and we are closing sign up.

If anyone did not get a chance to sign up and would like to help out on the event, let me know. We will be arrowing and buring in trail the next few weekends.

Were you guys out this past weekend? A nice young lady stopped and talked to us Sunday and asked if we were with the Jackpine group. It was our first time in the area. My map was soaked beyond use and my gps was dead. We got twisted around and we must have looked like two lost puppies. She sent us on our way with directions to the parking lot. Didn't get her name but thank her if you know her. I"m thinking little red four door,not sure though.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We were out this weekend. I may have seen you just north of Moorestown. I was on my way to meet with some private land owners and was late.

Salgeek, when the Jack Pine was two day national event the entries were limited to 600. Yes, it has had more entrants, but not in a LONG time.

Top Bottom