RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
Hey mike,

If we're not D-14, D-15, or AMA members, we need to be, right??Do you have copies of the forms we need to fill out?? I'd like to get mine done to kind of speed up the process on Saturday.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
TR - my camper is on the south side of the starting line (SW corner of the clubgrounds). You will find me there or at the sign up.
Mike Maurer

bterp67

Apr 5, 2007
Tech Inspection?

Forgive me for asking this, but is tech for Jack Pine before sign-up or after?
I haven't rode Jack Pine in 4 years, and I can't remember the sequence of sign-up. I'm trying to avoid waiting in line twice if I don't get tech and sign-up done in the correct order. I know it gets very busy in the morning.

And what about Pine Cone tech?

Thanks.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
bterp67 said:
Tech Inspection?

Forgive me for asking this, but is tech for Jack Pine before sign-up or after?
I haven't rode Jack Pine in 4 years, and I can't remember the sequence of sign-up. I'm trying to avoid waiting in line twice if I don't get tech and sign-up done in the correct order. I know it gets very busy in the morning.

And what about Pine Cone tech?

Thanks.
Tech for both JP and PC are befor signup cause you got to get your scorecard from tech first

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
75 official pre-entries... Lots of familar names, and a bunch of new ones too.

Largest class so far... B-Senior at 12 entries.

bterp67

Apr 5, 2007
No gas truck or trailer? This is what I read on midwestenduros.com.
Any change in this, or do I need to bring a driver?
Or can I drop a can at each gas location before the event?
Is it okay to leave fuel containers unattended?

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Bterp - I dont know if there is or isnt a gas trailer provided (though one was mentioned in another post? and on midwestenduros.com) - but if there is not, simply ask around to those set up near you if they could transport your gas can, particularly if you find someone near your minute. I have found everyone quite willing to help out. ( I would offer but my wife is already running gas for a couple other riders)

Top Bottom