Creeper9

~SPONSOR~
Oct 28, 1999
Is anyone from the MTR forum going to be running the jackpine this year? I plan on running the pinecone the day before and running the Jackpine the next day. Anyone else going? (Besides you Mike).

One question though, how do you get to the LMC clubgrounds? I forgot. I suppose I wont be making a very good showing if I can't find the place.

Also, does anyone have an idea on fees. I know the Jackpine entery fee was $40 or so. But, are there other fees? AMA memberships? Things like that? I've only ran one enduro before and it was the spring pine cone. I would expect that this one has some fees other than entry??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and see you there if you're going!
-Kurt

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Kurt

http://www.lansingmotorcycleclub.org/

link to our web site with all the answers you need. You can get all the sign up stuff you need up there.

Jack Pine would be a great first enduro I think.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Kurt - what...I dont count? :nener:

Directions - uh...my truck and motorhome have them memorized - I will let others weigh in here! BUT DO NOT TAKE DIRECTONS FROM WOODSY!!!!!

Fees - yep you need AMA Membership and District 14 membership. $37 and hmm $17 (I think) respectively. You can sign up at the event.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
AMA is $39 and you don't have to join D-14, but only if you want points in D 14. pine cone is $15 or $17, I can't remember.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
seee Ted, seeee what I told you! Here I am, minding my own business and BAM, I get blind sided :(
Speaking about getting lost Mike, the wife and I ventured up to my old hospital floor/room to say hi and thanks to the Nursing staff at Hackley Hospital. As soon as I stepped off the elevator I was as LOST as I have ever been!! I seriously thought my room was on the other side of the Nursing Station, I headed that way and Cheryl says "now where ya going" - I said "I wanna look in my room", she shook her head and said "Lost again!!"..... :ride:
Yea Kurt, ya probably oughta seek your Longitude/Lattitude elsewhere... :thumb:
Woodsy

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Woodsy - Looks to me like KTM Mike was just added to the roost list. By my count it makes him #5. Don't take too long to heal or the list will be out of sight.
Young Ted

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Pine Cone fee is $15.

I would agree with Fred. The Jack Pine will be a good first enduro. The seasoned veteran known as Sparkey will enjoy this event compared to the Harrison national (that kicked everybody's a$$). If you liked the event last year, you will enjoy Jack Pine 2004.

Please stop by MTR corner - the south west corner of the clubgrounds. You have to drive by us to go to sound tech and to start the event.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Woodsy Roost List???

INCA said:
Woodsy - Looks to me like KTM Mike was just added to the roost list. By my count it makes him #5. Don't take too long to heal or the list will be out of sight.
Young Ted

What a dubious honor! Tell ya what Woodsy - get that back healed up, and I would be happy to let you roost on me - will be worth it knowing you and Kadie are back on the trail!

Top Bottom