Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Congrats to Jason for almost winning the Daytona 200 yesterday on a TRIUMPH!!!!!! :yikes:

Even better was the teams tribute to Gary Nixon. Way to go guys. :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I really enjoyed the race. Desalvo came close to the top of the box. Triumph is movin' up.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
It was pretty cool to see #9 whipping around the high banks again.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
FWIW, Daytona 200 winner Joey Pascarella is the son of Northern California District 36 cross country racer Mike Pascarella.

Joey cut his teeth in the youth cross country races up in Northern California.

Met Joey once when he was a kid, on a trail work day. He had a cast on his forearm that day, but was still out there fixing the trails.

Congrats to Joey!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The DSB class is so fun to watch. With all of the bikes so closely matched, it really falls on the team to get the setup right for the rider. A mechanical issue will just scratch the race or a missed suspension setup will put the bike on its side. The riders are really hammering the bikes from the start, sprint race to the end. I've been really impressed by the reliability of the bikes under the most extreme conditions. The 200 being its own monster puts the winner in rare company. This season should be good unless it takes a SX type turn.
With Danny Eslick on the EBR Superbike having electrical issues during the first lap left me disappointed but Danny will hit the podium before the end of the season, IF Dunlop can make a tire that won't shred under his punishment. LOL

Top Bottom