vip

Feb 19, 2013
so i get the basic jetting. but i have a 2000 cr 125 with a fmf fatty pipe. i bought it with the top end blown. rebuilt it. not sure if it was jetted for the pipe before(pipe was new). we have ran 2 tanks of fuel through it. but it smokes all the time, like when its cold they smoke but as they warm up they tend to clean up.so where should i start for smokeing? needle jet? main? it seems to run ok. have been babing it for break in. but no bogging just smokes like a trucker. mix 32:1

vip

Feb 19, 2013
blue. every two stroke ive had when its cold will smoke bule until it warms up. this smokes blue all the time. after warm at idle hit the gas and it puffs lots and oil dripping from the pipe.weather is cold(like still snow cold)

vip

Feb 19, 2013
so this is what i found. fuel was dble the oil then what is should be. someone mixed it wrong(not sure if we both put oil in or what) but it was a good thing. the needle clip was on the top spot.now we are replacing main jet, set air screw. moved needle to 3rd spot and mixing some fresh gas. new plug and ill see what that does. the guy before us put the piston in backwords. he must have screwed with the jeting to get it to run.

Top Bottom