Joplin Riders?

Timber Run

What do you know about Timber Run MX? I know it's not running. How did it do when it was up and running: rider turn out, and so on?

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

Great we will see you in four weeks :cool: Our first race is March 1st. We mite hand out $1000.00 in free stuff on the first race. I love free stuff :nod:

I ride out at Challenger Park, its a great track, lots of fun to ride on and the people are great. I would definatly reccomend going riding there.

im from joplin i just got my bike a week ago. been wanting to try it out, but too cold out.
so snowball is illegal now? i still know alot of people who go out there with bikes, 4 wheelers, jeeps trucks, ect. and cops hasn't been busting anyone.

Cpmx

red rider 397 said:
I ride out at Challenger Park, its a great track, lots of fun to ride on and the people are great. I would definatly reccomend going riding there.

Joplin Powersports just gave us $500.00 in riding gear to hand out to you, our racers. Thanks Erick!!
Neosho Powersports also gave us $1,000.00 in gift cards ($20-$250).
I'm not done yet!
Destination Powersports, our newest sponsor, gave us $1,000.00 in gift cards too ($20-$250).
Moose has sent us $1,500.00 in riding gear, banners and posters.
No other track can touch us!! We are the only track in a 100 mile area that can do this!!! Which track is working for you the racer? We could sell spots on the our website for money, but I would rather give it to you and keep you racing. To think, some tracks are having races and not even giving out a trophy. Someone is padding their pockets with your $$$$ and you go home with empty pockets and nothing to show for it. When was the last time you left a track with a $20 or $50 or a $100 gift card? If you have, you must of raced with us last year. I will see you this Spring on the starting gate.

Randy

Nothing but fun!!!!

stl st charles area rider

live in wentzville mo, anybody close? my cousin and i ride every weekend and are looking for some asset buddies to ride with. sorry, no liabilty buddies needed. seriously, wanna ride and live close, hit me up. pm me and ill give ya my #. i am also in the midst of building a track at my house in wentzville and have use of a private practice facility in earth city. we also ride alot at st joe state park ohv, and wa****a mx park. GET ON YOUR BIKES & RIDE!!!!!!! :ride: