wating to start a chapter in and around north mo

therock3920

Aug 17, 2005
hi i want to start a chapter in north mo its small town and it would give us sumthing to do but i dont know if we can do this or not going off of u as a sister site or what or we just dont know how to go about doin it and if we where lookin for peeps around the area to come ya know well i hope u get my drift not tryin to take members dont get me wrong u would be affliated with us and part of it 100%all the way we r just a small group and we can seem to find anyone close who belongs to drn to ride with well things goin on ur gatherings to kinda far but let me know moderators or site staff i was not sure how to go about this so i hope u get this thanks guys

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
The short to your question is that there is a chapter here.

We use the term chapter loosely as it is really a location (forum) within the website that is more local in its' focus. If you are around the state line and I35 area, you are completely surrounded by DRN members. Activity within the individual chapter forums is DIRECTLY related to the interest and attention that members put into the forums.

There are members of the Michigan forum that never venture into the general site except for a bathroom break. The NTSP stays fairly busy as well.

You say that there are few DRN members around you? Get people to join and use DRN to strengthen your local and regional riding community. You will not only bring your friends into a larger world, you will bring the larger world to your backyard as well.

Top Bottom