KDX headlight assembly

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Anyone got one they've taken off and want to part with, know someone who has one that might want to part with, has a cousin who's friends with a barber who cuts the hair of someone that might want to part with one????

Yea, I know I could get an aftermarket one. But I dont like there looks as much as the late model KDX's......and everyone knows how proud Kawasaki is of there replacement parts.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Might post this in the 'wanted 4/sale' forum............

I know someone who has one, has a cousin who's friends with a barber who cuts the hair of someone that has one...but they don't wanna part with it!!:)

kx_693

Jul 2, 2002
i know someone who has one, and dosnet have a kdx anymore drop me an e-mail and i well get ahold of him and let u know how much and stuff

Matt90GT

May 3, 2002
The stock is a UFO Ghibaldi unit for most of the KDX bikes.

IF you want something functional, get the UFO twinns or Acerbis equavalent light. They work exceptionally well at night with the low output of most stock stators.

TransAm77

Feb 10, 2002
I've got one off of an '89 I could sell you. It's got a crack in it (plastic, not the bulb housing). If you want pics/ or want to but it pm me.

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
Originally posted by canyncarvr
Might post this in the 'wanted 4/sale' forum............

Yea, I did that. I just checked and I finally got ONE response after 3 weeks. Not too many people scan 8 pages of want ads...including me. Figured I'd have better luck asking you KDX guys directly, and I was right. I've got 3 good leads in just 24 hours.
My apologies for knowingly posting in the wrong forum. But sometimes you have to bend the rules to get the response you want.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…