adckdx

~SPONSOR~
Jan 27, 2003
I'll probably catch lots of slack for asking about clothes in this forum but here goes...
I love the green and blue colors on my 90 KDX. I've got a green/blue helmet but can't find green/blue jerseys, pants, etc...
I've checked most web sites & magazines I can get my hands on but of course everything in green/black.
Can anybody help??

ADCKDX

JCW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2003
Kawasaki dropped the blue and green around 92 and went to purple and green. They changed from purple and green to black and green about 4 years ago. I'm with you on the colors. I miss the blue and purple colors mixed with the green also. Unfortunately, I don't know of anyone who sells Kawi clothes with blue or purple anymore. You can occasionally find a little yellow mixed in, but that's about all. You might want to buy some (Yam) blue to make your helmet blend in. Unfortunately, it might make your bike run a little rough.

adckdx

~SPONSOR~
Jan 27, 2003
Bingo!! I found Green/Blue/White, and just green/white on the Dennis Kirk Site that was not in the catalog, SWEET!! Now on to the pants.

ADCKDX

Sonny

Feb 22, 2003
To find the gear you're talking about, check out 2003 FOX Racing Inc. Spring Catalog. Phone #888-FOX-RACE or website at www.foxracing.com

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001

Attachments

• kdx.jpg
    kdx.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 203

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom