KDX springs help

Eliot Stepka

Jul 12, 2016
Hello I am new to this sight and have been riding for a few months now. My wife bought me a 1996 kdx200 and its incredible. Well I have been reading up about the spring and shim mods to help improve high speed compression and harshness. They look like they shoud help me quite a bit, but based on what I have been reading on kdxrider and fredette's website I should be using around a 0.40kg spring in the front forks. Racetech's only go down to a 0.42kg which according to fredette's reccomendations would be too harsh for my weight 155-160lbs nekkid. From what I have been searching Ebeich's 0.41kg spring is discontinued as well. Some guys have reccomended a wr400 spring but I cannot seem to locate a set anywhere. Anyone care to help me out???? Where to find a set of 0.40kg springs for my forks or have a set they would be willing to sell at a resonable price?? I'm in Plainfield IL if anyone happens to be close.

Thanks,
Eliot

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…