Tantrum

Dec 4, 2001
Hey everyone,

My website is finally up and running. Its called http://www.kdxmodifications.com

You will find all kinds of instructional information on how to tweek your KDX here. I only have the Swingarm Zerk mod on the site for right now, but I will update soon with a couple other mods.

I am really happy to have this site up and running since I am a visual person, no doubt some of you are too. I hope to get all your mods that you have done to your KDX, with good pictures of course, so I can put them up for all to see. And of course you will get full credit for your efforts.

Yes, the site is primitive, but it works. Im just a ordinary guy who got the bright idea to spend WAY too much time trying to make this work. I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

B.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
WOW

Good job Tantrum. Thanks

someday

Jul 10, 2000
Agreed, very nice. How about adding a link to or the article of, was it Maddasher?, the fork spring R&R. That topic is discussed here way too often. I'll start taking more & better fotos of some of the things I pull off and see if they're worthy of posting on your site. Did the shifter and output shaft seals on an assembled bike recently. Could offer a few pointers, didn't take pics though. Also helicoiling the drain plug hole and the subsequent need to reopen the drainback hole on the clutch side. Oh, clutches! Another great opportunity for a visual how to. I guess what I'd like is an FAQ section here that points to these common points so that they don't need to clog the forum. All this is actually the kind of stuff I had been hoping the justkdx site would become...

fatty_k

~SPONSOR~
Jul 3, 2001
Looks good. Im looking forward to more! I like the idea of lots of pictures, it really helps me see what is going on. The internet needs a site like this!

Tantrum

Dec 4, 2001
Brush,

No, I left the linkage alone. The bearings in there looked like the day they were made, so I regreased them and put them back toghether. Those bearings dont get subjected to the same amount of water and dirt intrusion as the piviot bearings for some reason. I was going to put zerks in those, but came to the conclusion that it was not neccesary.

HEY! Thank you for all the positive feedback, it makes all the work totally worth it. I am fired up on putting more stuff up on the site, so keep tuned in for coming attractions.
:cool:

B.

Sage

dirtbike riding roadracer
Mar 28, 2001
server down?

"The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings. " :ugg: (sunday 11:45ish)

Well I wanted to see it but I guess not today?

Tantrum

Dec 4, 2001
Server down,

Bah, the best thing about friends that have servers is they give you space for free. The worst thing is friends that have servers that give you space for free.

I'm at his mercy.:( Hey, its better than 20 smakers a month for hosting.

B.

for

Feb 20, 2002
O, this is so good mate. Nice article on the grease zerks (nipples). You can't beat having clear pictures to explain it all. Well done.

It takes so long to do this kind of thing doesn't it? Hope you can keep it up because I'd love to see more of that kind of that kind of thing.

Cheers,

Craig.

Top Bottom