Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Smit-Dog said:
Katoomer.... In the past 2-3 years I've seen you go from a CRF-250X to a 200 EXC to a YZ-250 to a 250 XCF-W, each one seemingly better than the last. You go through bikes like DW goes through polish. You're killing me!
Isn't being an American great!

DW

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Don Marsh said:
A question for you orange bleeders-
Does the W on the end of XCF-W mean that it is for Women and when does the Man version come out? :laugh:
Don

I do hope you are not going to pretend to take credit for this comment - like you haven't seen/heard it before.
Careful now - I have a REAL blue bike myself too - I could have made the comparison to your bike.

I think KTM is just trying to use the entire alphabet with all their different models, and it's working!

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
Smit-Dog said:
Katoomer.... In the past 2-3 years I've seen you go from a CRF-250X to a 200 EXC to a YZ-250 to a 250 XCF-W, each one seemingly better than the last. You go through bikes like DW goes through polish. You're killing me!

No, you haven't been reading my reviews correctly - I owned an 04 CRF250R, not the X model and I didn't like it at all - motor OK only and suspension sucked - I wouldn't even have considered the X model which wasn't available anyway when I bought the R model - I did trade it for the 04 200EXC (even up by the way since somebody really wanted the silly Honda and dealers were sold out at the time), you were correct there and it was a fine machine - just like the other 200's I had. You missed the 04 250EXC that I also disliked greatly - motor sucked on that one and I didn't keep it long enough to work out bugs in suspension - other guys eventually did work out the motor 'bugs' but by then mine was long gone - again they were hard to get at the time, but yes, I lost a few bucks on that one.

2004 was NOT a good year for me with all the trading/selling etc., wife was NOT happy at all - so I guess that I have it coming (your comments). Normally I buy a new bike every 2 years and have 2 at any one time (05YZ and 07KTM) so I'm back on schedule now.

DW is the "real" leader in this category, I just happened to mount a challenge for a short while. (laugh)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
Don the W is for wussy that is something you know to well since it seems you cannot even finish the LM. The best enduro in the country. Fred the XCF-W is not the bike for you it is a aggressive bike that has to be ridden like you stole it. I recommand a 200xc-w a nice girly bike for a guy like you . See you on the trail

Nick
You have a special gift that is unlike most people. When we know or meet most people we really have no idea exactly what their IQ really is, but with you it is abundantly clear exactly what your IQ is to all of us each time you speak in public or post on an internet forum. You are very gifted. :cool: I've never seen anything like it.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Does lack of snow make a yooper cranky? Although... I do enjoy the rhetoric... It's like watching Red Green riding KTM Orange.

... Burleson must have little skeeter titties then on that puny little SX...

So where's the love brothers? Save the playa-hatin' for kwads...

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
nzambon said:
Don the W is for wussy that is something you know to well since it seems you cannot even finish the LM. The best enduro in the country. Fred the XCF-W is not the bike for you it is a aggressive bike that has to be ridden like you stole it. I recommand a 200xc-w a nice girly bike for a guy like you . See you on the trail
Don did finish the LM and also went home wid some iron.

200 W's sissy bikes eh?... :think:

DW

Top Bottom