KTM Dealership in Dallas, Fort Worth TX?

ddeen

Mar 15, 2002
Does anyone know of a dealership in the DFW Metroplex for KTM motorcycles? Lambs is listed in the yellow pages but I think they are only a Honda shop now, as I didn't see a KTM one on the showroom floor.

Duane

Speedway

Jan 23, 2002
Ddeen, I know yor looking in the Dallas area but H&H KTM just outside of Atlanta gave me a great deal and may arrange free shipping to you, as they did to me in Florida. They are at www.ktmworld.com, check them out, as for Barry or Patti.
Good luck

KLeeneX300

Dec 4, 1999
Cycle Town South in Lancaster. There is also one over near Ft. Worth somewhere. I have never had any dealings with these dealers so I can't comment on there quality. Hope this helps.

penguin

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Feb 19, 2000
CycleTown South is the only reputable dealer for KTM in the DFW area. I would not recommend DFW KTM to my worst enemy. The next closest KTM dealer is Munn racing in Waco. Here is a link that can give you info on every KTM dealer in the country:

http://www.ktmtalk.com/

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Munn Racing

It's not too far from DFW to Waco and Chip is a good dude.
Give him a call and there's a chance he'll have someone headed your direction within a few days or he can ship too. Also check where his team is racing, they do trackside assistance.

Top Bottom