CRF250X (Directed to Rich Rohrich)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WM3racer

Nov 18, 2003
I don't know your e-mail address and i am not a member so i am unable to PM you as well. But you closed the thread on the CRF250X, and you said that he or she should try posting the question when the bike exists. Well it does, Honda has it listed on their site as an actual model to be realeased.

here, honda's site for the CRF250X http://powersports.honda.com/motorcycles/off-road/model.asp?ModelName=CRF250X&ModelYear=2004&ModelId=CRF250X4

i don't know how to do links, i'm not up to speed on DRN yet. I'm not up to speed on my bike either. Regardless.... it's scheduled to be realeased in Febuary so they have already been produced or are being produced now so the bike does exist, quite a few do already i think. Although i am not up to how honda produces bikes, it would seem wrong to produce all the bikes in one week at the end of january and then rush to have them shipped out to make the febuary realease date. I didn't mean for this post to seem like a smart alec post or a omg rich is wrong post. But it just seemed odd and i figured i'd just post this for anyone wondering the same as i was, that maybe you hadn't heard or seen the CRF250X or do you know something I don't about this bike???

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Yes I know the CRF250X exists in the ABSTRACT. He wanted to know how to modify a bike whose specs outside of bore and stroke are completely unknown to everyone but a small select group. Until that bike shows up in a Honda dealer and can be ridden and disassembled, his question is for the sake of argument unanswerable. So unless we have japanese Honda engineers lurking about it's all conjecture. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom