KTM CHRIS

~SPONSOR~
Nov 6, 2000
I am looking for a centrifugal timer for a 1998 KTM 300 MXC. This is basically the gear that drives the water pump impeller. I am looking for a new one or a broken one that has all the pieces to it. The KTM part number is 546.37.050.344. I have checked with my usual reliable sources for hard to find parts in stock, but from what I hear KTM may not be making this part any longer. If I can get a used one or broken one the broken ones can be repaired. HELP.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I think somebody that can give you a definative answer will be by shortly.:)

GlennP

Jun 6, 2000
Try H&H KTM in Georga. Sorry I don't remember the number. They have a good inventory. I think what you mean is the powervalve governer assembly that has the water pump gear on it. I find it hard to believe a '98 part is being discontinued.

KTM CHRIS

~SPONSOR~
Nov 6, 2000
Part found. I had contacted Mikes Cycle, H&H, and Holeshot. each said they didn't have it and it was on back order. I contacted Village Cycle Center and they are able to have one tuesday and I will receive it before the end of next week. Interesting how they were able to get one and other were on backorder. Possibly it came off back order just this morning. i had contacted the others Tuesday. Thanks for the help.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Chris, I just checked locally to see if the might have one in stock. They did not. He did say it retails for $158.

Try Denny at Holeshot: www.holeshotktm.com Their phone number can be found on their website. They are in Ohio.

Last edited:

KTM CHRIS

~SPONSOR~
Nov 6, 2000
Won't have it in my hand until Late next week. Will be in at Village Cycle Center in Starkville, MS (3 hours away) on Tuesday. I sure hope it makes it. My friend is wanting to ride really bad. I'll let you guy's know.

Top Bottom