SAPPER

Nov 30, 2008
We built the 100 to a 112 and everything is good except for one thing. It doesn't rev all the way up. It hits about 3/4 way to top but then flattens out. I can literally sit there and hold the throttle wide open and it initially revs up like it wants to hit over-rev then cuts back down and holds there. I tried jetting (stock all the way to 160 main), clip position, etc. triple checked all the PV actuating parts. It moves like its supposed to.

I'm thinking it may be in the powervalve. I had the thick, flat slide cut back. Does the butterfly piece have to be cut as well? Or I may try to contact Eric Gorr and order one that way I know it's right. But he's closed for a month. PC makes one but $230 is a little steep.

The bike flat out rips till it hits that point.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
well, for the simptoms i would guess on carb tuning... make sure everything is ok on the carb, make sure main jet is instaled, try a bigger and a smaller main jet... not just one step, go three or four at one time...
have you stroked the crank or just cylinder boring to get the 112?

SAPPER

Nov 30, 2008
It's not the carb I have jetted with every jet from the 138 to 160, every clip position on a number of jets. Also a112 is a bored & stroked configuration.

Top Bottom