kxf picture

i saw the photo a couple of month ago on a french magazine,the bike has been made with the computer,they also had an rmf 250.
so i m sorry but it was an illusion...

KLX4smoke

Lifetime Sponsor
Noooooooooooooooooo! (that noise you hear is me, a grown man whining like a baby) :(

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Dang Yurpeeans messin with our minds!:silly:

sorry, no specs. the magazine says: "spy photo and these bikes ride around in japan". Funny enough, it also runs an ad from a motocross dealer with the same pic. Guess, we just have to wait and see.
I try to show this weekend several small stroker pics I took at the ISDE in France; if the CD comes in time.

don t worry,i expect kawasaki to show an even better 4stroke soon,maybe 2003 model
ciao:)

HA! dont hold your breath waiting for a cool bike from kawi!
When people said they wanted a four stroke dirt bike , kawi thought they said they wanted a shore boat squirt bike and started making jet skis!!! :)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Then what sort of hybrid appeared in the Maxima Oils ad in various mags a few months ago?

The bike in the Maxima ads was built by Metaltek(sp?). I believe they do some R&D work for Kawi and it was there own project.

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Suzuki

I would bet my money on Honda unvieling there 250F for this season and then Suzuki will anounce a new 450 for next season.

just my 2c
mxbundy

holeshot

Crazy Russian
They missed something

If you look just below the side number plate, you can see a portion of two stroke exhaust stinger entering the silencer. This portion of pipe is smaller in diameter than the pipe near the kickstarter (four stroke pipe).

Not a great fake, IMVHO.:think

Last edited:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Could be real . . . :think

Whadja do, Holeshot, break out the micrometer to take the measurements?:confused:

It's a terrorist ATTACK!

It's them **** terrorist's trying to scare us (2-smoke riders) into beliving that 2-strokes are dying!!

Sorry, but, us evil 2-stroke riders must stand firm.

Uh, nevermind.

Holeshot, you are correct. Do you think they just threw on a graphics kit and a motor from something?

holeshot

Crazy Russian
Originally posted by XRpredator

Whadja do, Holeshot, break out the micrometer to take the measurements?:confused:
:)

And what a about the diagonal subframe downbrace just above the rear brake master cylinder. It has a kink in it that only the nuttiest fabricator
would make. Looks like someone pixelated it together.