kxf picture

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
I dunno. To me it looks like the subframe piece gets wider there, and you're only seeing the part that isn't covered by the frame guard.

(for every swing you take, I swing back! ;) )

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Re: Fork tubes

Originally posted by cmott
. . . the lower Fork tubes, they appear to be copper in color
Titanium Nitride coating. Reduces stiction.

Casper250

Motosapien
Well, even if it isn't real, i still like the black frame and stuff:silly:

With the small diameter head pipe I'm betting it's a shop bike hybrid. Part KX125 and part KLX. Kawie is probably a year or two off a reliable proto and Suzuki is trying to figure out how to dump it's left over two strokes. There is a reason kleenex is yellow.:p

look closely where the pipe would normally stick out where is comes out of the cylinder. looks to me like someone "smeared in" similar colors over the outline of the pipe. very easy in power point. also pull back from the monitor.... it may be easier to see the smear. definitely fake in my opinion.

scar tissue

Lifetime Sponsor
It looks like my bike, klx 250, stoked and bored to 340, ext. swingarm, Stroker susp. carb, ceramic pipe, MX pastics, + lots of other goodies. Simply put KX stickers on my bike and there you have it. 42hp, 239lbs. four stroke fun by Stroker

first of all, I wish America and the world wisdom and strength in these days.
About the 'artist' and his kxf pic: if it is fake, he sure had an eye for detail, like the long kickstarter; can't imagine the 2-stroke has this size.